GBDS was founded in 2003 in Kirkland, Washington. Since then, assisted ventures to date include both disruptive startups and mature businesses seeking to grow—spanning a diverse range of U.S. and international industry verticals including healthcare, high technology, business services, and agriculture.
- Strategic, Growth-Minded Leadership: Able to rapidly assess the “health” of organizations and develop the targeted strategic plans, goals, and vision required to maximize a company’s market potential. Our team is skilled at securing buy-in from ownership teams, boards, employees, and other internal/external stakeholders around needed change—with a consistent history of delivering multi-million-dollar revenue growth and profitability.
- Turnarounds & Restructuring: Our team is skilled in reversing negative financial trends and helping organizations navigate through challenging performance issues, market pressures, and industry trends.
- Process Improvement & Cost Elimination: Analytical mindset combined with a proven methodology enable us to quickly review the current state of an organization’s processes to identify significant cost-savings opportunities—eliminating millions of dollars of waste/redundancy through process optimization, automation, and business transformation initiatives.
- Team Leadership & Cultural Transformation: Recognized for leading/developing small to large teams across all corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, IT) and building superior work cultures characterized by high levels of morale, retention, engagement, and productivity.
- Additional Areas of Specialization: History of significant contributions in additional functional areas including legislative advocacy, government affairs, regulatory compliance, fundraising, mergers & acquisitions, and strategic partnership formation.
How We Can Help You
We have real-world experience and we've been in your shoes. Our combined experiences include starting companies from scratch, pitching investors, successfully getting funded. We've grown companies and executed favorable liquidity events. Through our years in diverse industries, we have also seen our share of mistakes and can share many "lessons learned." In other words, we've been around the block a few times! Our objective is to assist you in creating the successful business you've always envisioned.
What Makes Us Different
Our service packages are based on real-world-tested methodologies and processes to help you achieve each one of your entrepreneurial goals. These are not generic services, but services tailored to the needs and challenges you are facing now.
Our Task Force team is a tenacious, customer-focused group of highly qualified and skilled business development professionals with a solid track record of having created, grown and sold companies, participated in Start-ups, created and executed comprehensive strategic plans, drove revenue growth, nurtured and developed strategic relationships, bolstered sales, and explored and captured new markets both domestically and internationally.
Access to a high-profile professional in the areas of:
Proven experience in:
- Combining a winning, market-driven approach to business development with the proven ability to deliver performance improvement and enhanced, sustainable customer relationships
- Building and securing multimillion-dollar partnerships with Fortune 500 & Global Fortune firms
- Outperforming competition in saturated markets
- Managing portfolios of key and multi-million dollar accounts from lead identification to contract negotiation, sales closure, and solution implementation
- Developing strategic alliances with domestic and international organizations in the Consulting, High Tech, Mining, Energy, Oil, Manufacturing, Food, Banking, Pharmaceutical and Government sectors
- Creating and successfully implementing new market penetration and revenue generation initiatives
- Taking infant organizations to the next level by quickly and successfully implementing growth and revenues generation strategies
- Speaking and representing organizations at domestic and international conferences and events with audiences ranging from a 50-to-800 participants